Road works on the Frank Drohan Road in Clonmel will be suspended for a month from this Friday
Major changes to the traffic flow are being planned for an Offaly town
Offaly County Council has released details of proposed traffic calming measures and traffic management works for Kilcormac.
It is being proposed to take to undertake traffic calming and traffic management measures in Kilcormac, in particular in and around the junctions of the N52 and L-60411 (Fairgreen Street), L-7023 (Bord Na Mona Road), L-60414 (Tea Lane) and R437 (Cloghan Road).
The following works are being proposed;
• Construct a raised table at the junction of Bord Na Mona Road/N52.
• Construct a raised table and other trafficcalming works at the junction of Fairgreen Street/N52.
• Traffic calming works at Junction of R437/N52.
• Make Tea Lane one-waysouthbound (FromN52 to Fairgreen Street).
• Make Fairgreen Street one-way south bound (for approx. 100m from N52 to theGreen).
• Road markings and signage.
Plans and particulars of the proposed traffic calming /traffic management works are available to see by clicking here
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.