All Offaly GAA clubs invited to develop strength and conditioning structures
Offaly GAA clubs of all levels are being invited to an event discussing strength and conditioning with a view to developing the this type of training around the county.
Offaly Coaching & Games Performance GDA and S&C Coach David Hare are inviting the clubs to this bespoke event at the Faithful Fields, Saturday, December 2 at 9.30am.
In this phase 1 seminar David will go through all the systems and tools club's will need to get their team to the next level physically in a sensible, practical and safe manner.
PICTURED: The ultra modern gym at Offaly GAA's Faithful Fields facility
In this 2 ½ Hour seminar, David will go through the following:
- The “Offaly Way,” a vision for all teams in Offaly to adhere to so they can enhance and develop their teams physical fitness and systems.
- How to implement basic S&C systems with any team, with any budget and in any space.
- How to implement basic dietary interventions to get your team fuelling correctly for optimal performance.
- How to start modern fitness programmes for all teams and leave with a few plug and play ideas for all your squads.
- How to introduce speed and agility training with your teams, learn how 5 minutes of focused work can deliver huge results.
- Learn how to maximise your warm up time and avoid a host of injuries with your squads.
- Experience for yourself some practical drills on the field and in the gym that are so simple yet so effective.
All attendees will leave with some simple print resources they can bring to their clubs also. There will be breaks on the day for some light refreshments.
GDAs will be in contact in the coming days regarding this presentation and Offaly GAA is asking that all clubs have at least 1 attendee.
To book contact Liam O’Reilly, David Hare, Conor Clancy or Michael Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or ring Liam 0877407212, Dave 0863751515, Conor 0858107638, Michael 0876854178.
If you have a story for us, sports news, an event happening in your area, or if you want to submit pictures or videos, contact the Offaly Express team via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our Facebook.