The 7th Hole at Tullamore Pich and Putt Club
Tullamore Pitch and Putt Club have launched a novel Hole-In-One Challenge starting in April this year.
The competition is open to all members and those who have paid green-fees.
The 7th hole, the signature hole on the course has been selected for the competition. The club is offering €150 to the first person to get a Hole-In-One on the 7th while being filmed using Facebook Live.
The club says the aim is to get more people out playing and enjoying a round with their friends and family.
The rules are as follows:
- All entrants must be 16 or over.
- Only one entry per person per day so if you are playing two rounds choose the right round to film?
- It must be Facebook Live used and not a video recording.
- At the start of the Live feed, the entrant must state their name, golf ball they are using and also that they are taking part in the Tullamore Pitch & Putt Facebook Live Hole in 1 Challenge.
- The ball must be clearly seen going into the hole and if you are the lucky person to get one, then you must go down and verify it's your ball that you named at the start.
-There is no entry fee for the challenge but all green-fees must be paid before the round to make their video valid.
- All Live videos must tag Tullamore Pitch and Putt Facebook page so the club can see all your efforts
Happy Hole-In-One hunting!
If you have a story for us, an event happening in your area, or if you want to submit pictures or videos, contact the Offaly Express team via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org