Tipperary hurling boss Michael Ryan has named 12 of the Premier County's All-Ireland final winning team from last year to face Offaly in the Quarter-Final of the Allianz Hurling League in O'Connor Park, Tullamore on Sunday, April 2, at 4pm.
In what is arguably Tipp's strongest line out of the league so far the starting XV includes the likes of Ronan Maher, Seamus Callinan and Padraic Maher.
Tipperary come into the game on the back of a surprise defeat to Cork but are the 1/100 favourites to see off the challenge of Offaly on Sunday afternoon.
The Tipperary team in full is:
1. Darren Gleeson - Portroe
2. John Meagher - Loughmore-Castleiney
3. James Barry - Upperchurch-Drombane
4. Michael Cahill - Thurles Sarsfields
5. Seamus Kennedy - St. Marys
6. Ronan Maher - Thurles Sarsfields
7. Padraic Maher (Capt.) - Thurles Sarsfields
8. Michael Breen - Ballina
9. Jason Forde - Silvermines
10. Dan McCormack - Borris-Ileigh
11. Niall O’Meara - Kilruane MacDonaghs
12. Noel McGrath - Loughmore-Castleiney
13. John O'Dwyer - Killenaule
14. Seamus Callanan - Drom & Inch
15. John McGrath - Loughmore-Castleiney
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.