The Top 10 most expensive properties to rent in Offaly today
It’s no secret that the price of accommodation is on the rise, and in some cases the price of rent can be ridiculous.
According to figures obtained from Daft.ie, there are just 29 houses/apartments currently available to rent in Offaly and these are the top 10 most expensive places to rent in the county.
1. A Three Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House in Carraig Cluainn,Tullamore for €1,000 a month. This home is just a few minutes stroll from Tullamore town and all its amenities.
2. A Three Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House in Spollenstown Woods, Tullamore for €1,000 a month. This home is close to the town centre and to the train station but is nestled in a quiet estate. The property has a separate sitting room and kitchen and has the addition of a spacious sunroom also.
3. A Three Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House in Clonminch Wood, Tullamore for €1,000 a month. The Garden has a paved patio and garden shed. New oil fired central heating system. Both employer and landlord references are required.
4. A Three Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House in Tullamore for €1,000 a month. The home is located in the much sought after area of Ballin Ri, minutes from the hospital and the town centre and also convenient to the motor way. Local shops and creche a few minutes walk.
5. A Three Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House located in Chancery Park Crescent, Tullamore for €1,000 a month. It is a cosy family home. Close to all amenities, shops & schools. A must see!
6. A Four Bedroom, Three Bathroom House located in Woodlawn Drive, Clonbullogue for €950 a month. The house is in the centre of Clonbullogue Village and has recently been redecorated throughout.
7. A Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom House located in, Chapel Lane, Daingean for €950 a month. The home is also just a few minutes walk from the national school, village & all amenities,
8. A Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom House located in, Freagh, Kilcormac for €950 a month. The property is fully furnished with all mod cons, large garden, dual heating system oil & solid fuel.
9. A 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom House located in, Cappagh Grove, Ballinagar for €850 per month. The property is walking distance to schools, shops, all local amenities. Central location for Tullamore, Portarlington and Edenderry.
10. A Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom House located in, Heather Grove, Clara for €850 per month. References are required and the house is available from the 1st April when the current tenants move out.
However at the other end of the spectrum, a selection of apartments in Birr are going for €500 per month while a two bedroom cottage at The Blue Ball is available to rent for €550.
The cheapest house to rent in Offaly is in Kinnitty and is available for just €400 per month. It is a two bedroom house in Kinnitty village. It has a double room and another room with bunk beds. It also has a kitchen come living room and a ground floor bathroom with shower
To view the full list of properties available to rent in Offaly, click here
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.