Kevin Martin, Damien Fox, Aidan Hanrahan and Cathal Murphy have selected their Offaly team to play Limerick in the 2nd Round of the Allianz National Hurling League on Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Bord na Mona O'Connor Park.
Offaly hurling is on a high after Martin's charges made light work of Dublin in their first league game last weekend.
That 13-point win in Croke Park has buoyed confidence that Offaly can challenge Limerick who will be missing some of their stars due to continued club involvement.
The top performers from last week return with Oisin Kelly once more cutting an imposing figure in the full forward line, and Dermot Shortt maintaining his role at wing back.
Shane Kinsella continues alongside David King in midfield, while veteran and Kilcormac-Killoughey captain Dan Currams is named in the half forward line.
The Offaly team to play Limerick in full:
1. Conor Slevin (Kilcormac/Killoughey)
2. Tom Spain (Brosna Gaels)
3. Sean Gardiner (Lusmagh)
4. Ben Conneely (St Rynagh's)
5. David O'Toole (Shamrocks)
6. Pat Camon (St Rynagh's)
7. Dermot Shortt (St Rynagh's)
8. David King (Coolderry)
9. Shane Kinsella (Kinnitty)
10. Damien Egan (Belmont)
11. Colin Egan (Belmont)
12. Dan Currams (Kilcormac/Killoughey)
13. Joe Bergin (Seir Kieran)
14. Conor Mahon (Kilcormac/Killoughey)
15. Oisin Kelly (Belmont)
16. Conor Clancy (St. Rynagh's)
17. Shane Dooley (Tullamore)
18. Paddy Delaney (Kinnitty)
19. Colm Gath (Drumcullen)
20. Dan Doughan (Shinrone)
21. Jordan Quinn (Kilcormac/Killoughey)
22. Paddy Rigney (Kinnitty)
23. Tommy Geraghty(Kilcormac/Killoughey)
24. Liam Langton (Clodiagh Gaels)
25. Cillian Kiely (Kilcormac/Killoughey)
26. Ciaran Cleary (Shinrone)
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.