Offaly's Ladies Football
Offaly Ladies Football has put the call out for applications for three different managerial posts, including the minor job.
Offaly Ladies Football County Board are seeking applications from suitable candidates for the following Inter County management positions for the 2019 season.
- Offaly Ladies Minor Team
- Offaly Ladies u16 Team
- Offaly Ladies u14 Team
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- A proven track record in management of Club and/or County team
- Suitable player management and organisational skills
- An ability to demonstrate / organise a high standard of coaching
- Be highly motivated and driven to succeed by maintaining high standards of professionalism
- Exude enthusiasm and positive spirit
- The ability to evaluate and provide quality feedback to facilitate learning and development of players
- The successful candidate should also be willing to work competently with County Board officers, club mentors and when required, parents.
All management shall work within the Guidelines of the LGFA and the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Young Players.
Management teams are required to be Garda vetted and evidence must be submitted with the application.
All management teams must include an adult female in a manager, selector, liaison or admin role, who is available to attend all training sessions and games.
Completed application forms can be returned to Mary Nally, Asst Secretary, Offaly Ladies Football, by post to The Avenue, Ballyclare, Ferbane, Co.Offaly or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday 2nd November 2018. You can find the application forms through the Offaly Ladies Football Facebook page.