An established Electronics company are looking to hire a new Operations Manager for their small but thriving enterprise in Ofaly.
CareerWise Recruitment is looking to fill the position described as an exciting opportunity to supply local and international markets.
This is a new position and requires a commercially savvy operations executive to take full P&L responsibility for the operational activities at the company’s production and software development site.
* Day-to-day effective management of operations, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Agree P&L targets and monitor actual performance against targets, taking appropriate and timely corrective action where negative trends begin to emerge.
* Promote & Engage lean manufacture
* Ensure awareness and achievement of all regulatory and compliance requirements
* At least 5 years operations experience, preferably within the electronics or automotive sectors.
* Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
For more information on applying for the role, you can contact Joe Robbins on 061 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a story for us, sports news, an event happening in your area, or if you want to submit pictures or videos, contact the Offaly Express team via e-mail to email@example.com, or through our Facebook.