Hyundai, Ireland’s fastest growing car brand, have announced the arrival of the all- New i10 range in Hyundai dealer showrooms nationwide.
The all new Hyundai i10 arrives in 1.0 litre petrol version in 3 trim levels
• i10 classic from€11,995 • i10 deluxe from €13,495 • i10 deluxe automatic from € 15,495
All prices quoted exclude delivery and related charges
Hyundai Ireland expects to double i10 sales this year, with a target to reach sales over 500 units and to regain first place in the A segment by the end of 2014.
Unlike its other major competitors in this segment, the new i10 comes with 5 seats, offering customers greater flexibility coupled with an extra 40mm of legroom and 16mm of shoulder space more than its predecessor.
In addition, the new i10 comes standard with Hyundai’s 5 year unlimited mileage manufacturer backed warranty.
New standard levels of safety and technology in the new i10 range (Classic and Deluxe) include:
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
• Seatbelt reminder all passengers
• Power Steering on Demand
Additional standard features on the Classic trim from €11,995 include:
• Driver side Anchor pre tensioner
• Body colour Bumpers
• Tinted windows and Windscreen
• 14” Steel wheels with cover
• Central locking
• Height adjustable Steering wheel
• Folding rear seats
• Day/Night rear mirror
• Trip Computer
• 60/40 Split back folding rear seats
The Deluxe i10 version from €13,495 includes all the standard equipment of the comfort model with additional class leading features as standard:
• 14 Inch Alloy Wheels
• Air Con
• LED Day Time Running Lights
• Cornering Lights
• Front Fog Lights
• Electrical & Heated Exterior Mirrors
• Front Fog Lights
• Front and Rear Power windows
• Body coloured mirror/door handles
• Door Moulding blackout tape
• Full cloth Seats
• Leather gear Knob chrome coated
• Front and rear assist Grip
• Keyless Entry
• Seat back pockets
• Height Adjustable driver seat
• USB aux connectivity
• Blue Interior pack
CO2 Emissions g/km Tax Band Road Tax:
Classic 1.0 Petrol 108 A3 €190
Deluxe 1.0 Petrol 108 A3 €190
Deluxe Automatic 1.0 Petrol 137 B2 €280
Ahead of its official launch in the UK, the new i10 has been crowned City Car of the Year by “WHAT CAR? Magazine and Car of the Year and Best City Car of the Year by leading car review website Car buyer.
The new i10 comes with 5 seats, offering greater flexibility coupled with an extra 40mm of legroom and 16mm of shoulder space.