Let’s face it, there’s a veritable sea of MPV type cars out there to choose from, so what is it that we need from this segment of cars?
An AA poll of over 20,300 Irish motorists shows that almost 72% said they believed that the presence of Gardaí on the roads is less this year than it was last year. Only 8.5% said they disagreed. With so many believing that there are fewer Gardaí on the roads it is not surprising that the same poll showed that almost 40% don’t think the Government is treating road safety as a priority.
The Road Safety Authority (RSA) has welcomed the announcement by Minister for Transport, Tourism & Sport Mr. Leo Varadkar that an additional €50 million is to be allocated to Local Authorities to repair regional and local road surfaces.
Audi Ireland has announced pricing and order information for its new supercar in an estate form – the RS6 Avant.
The unique and revolutionary Hybrid Air system developed by PSA Peugeot Citroën in cooperation with the Bosch® Group was presented with the Innovation Award at the 2013 Fleet World Honours.
- Community lines out for Birr rugby club
- Vechicle testing firm to be sentenced in relation to fatal Offaly bus crash
- Tullamore D.E.W. welcomes over 50 international brand representatives to Visitor Centre
- Offaly get toughest possible draw in qualifiers
- Daniel O’Donnell to make video link appearance at Tullamore at CD Launch
Search for a job
Weather for Tullamore
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 13 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 10 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West